Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall construction






There has been a lot of construction going on around our house during the past few months. I have been very occupied with school, but every time I try to leave for class or a test I encounter a dump truck entering the lane, or a large tractor trying to pull out from the field. Endless piles of dirt, sand, and gravel have been moved from place to place, and a crew of many nice men including my dad and brother have put many hours in putting in a septic system for the barn cottage and laying out the new garden. I'm very excited for all the changes and especially all the peonies which I contributed by choosing and ordering... :-) Greg amidst all the construction is just a bonus...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Adri -

Good to see you guys and some of the things going on in Maine! Just curious to know you're doing. I'm just around the corner from you all!

howiamdoing.blogspot.com

Elwyn