Monday, April 14, 2008

Almost summer!!!! The air smells lovely...


Well, it's been a very long time since I've posted anything, (it's really not my talent) but as I am not going to be taking care of little Finn for much longer, we took some pictures together (most pointedly against his will) and I thought I'd put one up here. :-)
It would seem that Finn will be spending his days at an elite dog day-care from now on, as he is like Triki Woo and would do very well for being roughed around a little by the other dogs now and then... Unfortunately, I won't be getting hampers full of anything out of it, as did James, Seigfried and Tristan. :-)
Anyways, I'll miss the little guy, despite his recalcitrance when I tried to take him walking any place he did not expressly desire to go....
That, in short, is what is going on with me.
Oh, and WELCOME spring!!!

p.s. I can't wait until Julie, John, Barry, David, Jonathan, DG and Jenn come back, even if it's for short periods of time. It's just not the same here without you guys. :-)

8 comments:

Paul said...

hmm, any reason I'm off the friend list:-)

spring is lovely in VA, but I'm sure it will be equally fine in Ethiopia. I hope you come for a visit.

Adri said...

No intentional slight, I assure you, Paul. I was told that you and Petra would not be returning for a visit before your departure to Ethiopia...
Have a great time, by the way!

Jonas said...

yay!

Now back to studies. :(

Barry Howe said...

I'll be home all summer, but in way, gone:

General Physics and MCAT

Still looking forward coming back though!

It recently struck me that our little homeschool group will probably never get together again, except for the rare holiday, funeral, or wedding. I made a mistake: gone are the good old days, and sadly, I never realized how good they were. I suppose I should enjoy my current state though, or risk repeating my mistake.

Julianne said...

ahhhh.
Yes. It is good to appreciate the moment, look forward to the future and remember good times.

I miss you guys too!

Thank you for the post Adri! ...And if YOU'RE not gone, I'll be at Metallak too! (:
(and all of July, etc.)

Barry Howe said...

Almost fall!!!! time for another post

Anonymous said...

Almost winter!! another post,please.

Barry Howe said...

Almost winter again.